The Lone Star Rally, presented by Geico, is happy to resume a presence at the newly restored Seawall area at 21st and Seawall as part of the rally festivities once again. The last time the rally had a presence there was before Hurricane Ike.
“Everyone from the rally staff to the customers and vendors really missed not having the Seawall area so we are all so thrilled to be back on the beautiful Gulf front. It’s such a perfect place for the big rig vendors and additional entertainment. There’s something for everyone now from The Strand to the Seawall. Galveston is an amazing location for a rally of this size and personality,” said Melissa Penland, Co-owner, The Lone Star Rally.
The Badlands 94.7 FM Stage presents Texas-style country acts performing live. Non-stop, kick up your heels music all day into the night at the Seawall beer garden. ”I’m so excited to have BadlandsFM stage at this year’s Lone Star Rally. Badlands is the engine for promoting Texas music world wide,” said Tom Imber, owner, Badlands FM and Firehouse Saloon.
Top builders Eddie Trotta, Brigitte Bourget and Bourget Bikes and John Shope’s Sinister Industries will have impressive setups at the Seawall. Major motorcycle vendors also at that location will include J&P Cycles, Rinehart, RC Components, Thunder Max, and many more.
“We’re excited to be coming to the 2012 Lone Star rally and we’ll have a few brand new bikes to show off, ” tells Eddie Trotta of Thunder Cycle Designs.
At the Full Throttle Lot builders Rick Fairless of Strokers Dallas, the Martin Bros, Southern Metal Choppers, RB Customs and Paul Yaffe will join Mike and Angie Ballard as they meet and greet fans.
The Lone Star Rally is November 1 – 4, in Galveston, Texas. Go to www.lonestarrally.com for more information.
LONE STAR RALLY 2012 BANDS SCHEDULE
At the newly restored Seawall, Badlands 94.7 FM will presents an all new LSR stage featuring the hottest country acts from Texas and Nashville performing live throughout the rally!
BADLANDS FM STAGE – SEAWALL
- 2pm- Acoustic
- 3pm- Acoustic
- 4pm- The Washers Band
- 5pm- Dean Seltzer
- 6:30pmRob Baird
- 12pm- Jon Boyd – Acoustic
- 1pm- Neil Austin Imber – Acoustic
- 2pm- Brandon McDermott Band
- 4pm- Kolby Gray Band
- 5pm- Bri Bagwell Band
- 6pm- Zach Walther’s Band
- 7:30- Brandon Rhyder Band
- 12pm- Jon Boyd – Acoustic
- 1pm- Neil Austin Imber and DJ Trohville Acoustic
- 2pm- TBA
- 3pm- Breelan Angel Band
- 4pm- Jody Booth Band Band
- 5pm- Rich O’Toole Band
- 6:30 pm- Randy Rogers Band
- 12pm- Phillip Griffin – Acoustic
- 1pm- Zach Maberry & Jon Brewer – Acoustic
- 2pm- Susan Hickman Band
- 3pm- Shane Barnhill Band
- 4:30pm- Jon Wolfe Band
JAEGERMEISTER STAGE – 21ST/STRAND
- 1pm – 3:00pm– Dun Ville
- 3:30pm – 5:30pm– Zach Tate
- 6pm – 8:00pm- Josh Fuller and Dirt & Diesel Band
- 9pm – 11pm– Farrell Webber
- 12pm – 2:00pm– TBA
- 2:30 – 5:30- Big Engine
- 6pm – 7:30pm– O.G.R.E.
- 8:00pm – 11pm– Jared Blake
- 12pm – 2pm– Crank Case
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm– Sideshow Tramps (Best of Houston 2011)
- 5:30pm – 8:30pm– Farrell Webber
- 9pm – 12:00am– Jasmine Cain
- 12pm – 3:00pm– Big Engine
- 3:30pm – 6pm– Josh Fuller & The Dirt Diesel Band
RED BULL STAGE – PIER 21
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
- DJ’s spinning all day
BUDWEISER STAGE – SAENGERFEST
- 12pm – 3:30pm– Jasmine Cain acoustic show
- 4pm – 7:30pm– Jared Blake
- 8:00pm – 11pm– Big Engine
- 12pm – 2pm– Zach Tate
- 2:30- 4 – The Trimms (Best ofHoustonRock Band 2012)
- 4pm – 7:30pm– Farrell Webber
- 8:00pm – 11pm– Jasmine Cain
- 12pm – 3pm– Big Engine
- 3:30 – 5:30pm– O.G.R.E.
- 6pm – 7:45pm- Jared Blake
- 8:15pm – 8:30pm- Miss Lone Star promo hosted by Outlaw Dave
SOUNDCHECK/PREPRODUCTION VIDEO 7:45PM – 8:15PM
- 8:30pm – 10pmKolby Gray (video production)
- 10 – 11pmMiss Lone Star Contest hosted by Outlaw Dave
- 11pm – 12am- Jared Blake
- 10 – 11:30am- Christian Motorcycle Association church service with band: Etched in Stone
- 12pm – 3pm– Farrell Webber
- 3:30pm – 6pm– Jared Blake